Friday, February 8, 2008

This Week's Terrific Things

I've been thinking a lot lately about taking shopping off my list of hobbies. Well, maybe moving it down the list. One or two places.

Don't get me wrong. I think clothes are a great means of personal expression. I also think there's nothing wrong with a little shopping for fun. But I do it A LOT. Don't worry, I'm not going to become an anti-tv, anti-consumer, yogi. But it's kind of ridiculous how shopping has almost nothing to do with what I need anymore. So, I'm thinking about it.

In the meantime, here are some things I love. Shop on!

This is a great tissue tee from JCrew.
Why, oh why is the Crisp Blue already sold out in my size???












I am not a label hound. I would rather not have a logo on one of my bags. But I totally covet this Burberry trench.












This is a great suit dress from JCrew. I would like it in Coal with the matching regular 3-button jacket.



No comments: